We are asking that all families who CAN transport their children, please do so. Limitations on the number of
students on a given bus have put significant strain on our transportation services. In turn, we appreciate any families who CAN provide transportation. For those who need bussing, the following applies:
- Students and parents will be asked to maintain distancing while waiting at bus stops.
- No students to be seated in the seat directly behind the bus driver, or in the seat behind the aide (where applicable).
- All students must wear cloth face coverings over the nose and mouth, unless the student has a health reason for not wearing a mask or if a child is unable to wear a mask safely without supervision.
- Students will be required to sit in assigned seats on the bus. Loading the bus from the back forward when possible.
- Students from the same household will be seated in the same area.
- Students will be spaced to distance as much as possible, ideally no more than 2 students per seat.