(Who was not enrolled in Canon City Schools the previous school year.)
If you are registering a Kindergartener and you signed up for a Parent Portal during Kindergarten Roundup, click here to Log in using your Parent Portal Account.
Universal FREE Breakfast Now Available for all Canon City Schools K-8 Students, click here to read details
After you have completed Online Registration, please remember to print the Application Summary PDF that is available after you hit the final "Submit" button. If you do not have access to a printer, your data will be saved and you can access it at a later time to print.
On-Site Registration is August 1-3rd, 2017 you will need to bring the following with you to your child's school to complete On-Site Registration: (click here for School Office hours)
1. *Online Registration Application Summary PDF
2. *Proof of Address (utility bill, rental agreement, etc) K-8th Grade ONLY, 9th-12 Do not need to bring this to On-Site Registration)
3. *Health form (you can download this now, or pick one up on Registration Day) Click here to download other Medical Forms (Immunization Exemption Forms/Asthma, Seizure Action Plan Forms/Diabetes Health Care Provider Forms, etc)
4. *Proof of ID
5. Free & Reduced Lunch Application (optional) (you can download this now, or pick one up on Registration Day)
6. Sports Packet (CCHS Students) (you can download this now, or pick one up on Registration Day)
7. *Birth Certificate (New Students Only) Click here for information on how to obtain a Birth Certificate.
8. *Home Language Survey form (New Students Only) (you can download this now, or pick one up on Registration Day)
9. *Educational Eligibility for Household Services (you can download this now, or pick one up on Registration Day)